Consumer Refund & Return PolicyWe go to great lengths to deliver products that thrill and delight, so within 30 days, New and Unused products purchased directly from www.furyrc.com can be returned for Refund or Credit, under the guidelines and exclusions below.If purchasing from a site other than www.furyrc.com, please refer to that site for applicable policies and contact information. Returned merchandise must be in new and unused condition and in its original packaging, complete with all parts, accessories, and materials.Except for incorrectly shipped items, the customer is responsible for and must pay shipping charges for original and return shipments. When applicable, the customer is responsible for all brokerage fees, duties, and taxes associated with the service and shipment of the product.
FuryRC is not responsible for damage or theft occurring once the package has been delivered.
|Return Policy Summary||The Request must be started less than 30 days from the shipping date. Please refer to details of returns processes below.|
|New, unopened, and unused||In original packaging, complete with all parts, accessories, and materials.|
|• Open and/or Used Items||Refer to list below of what is considered opened and/or used.|
|• Kits with batteries||The protective seal must still be intact and in place on packaging. Battery cannot have been opened, removed, charged, connected and/or used.|
|• Kits without batteries||The protective seal must still be intact and in place on packaging.|
|• Nickel or Alkaline batteries||The battery cannot have been opened, charged, or used.|
|• LiPo Batteries||Return is never allowed due to safety and regulatory restrictions.|
|Software||Only if never downloaded or installed.|
|Flammable or Combustible materials||Regulatory restrictions limit what can be returned. Please see the list of exclusions|
For safety and regulatory compliance, our 30-day return policy excludes the following:
|Return Policy Exclusions||Requests started more than 30 days from the shipping date|
|Open and/or Used Items|
Items to the right are considered open and/or used:
- Mounted engines and accessories
- Vehicles where engines or accessories have been added
- Engines which fuel has been run through
- Kits in which cutting or pushing out the balsa sheets has occurred
- Installing software and other similar actions
- Kits with a broken protective seal on the packaging
- Products that have been assembled, have parts missing or been operated, used, or had a battery attached
- Any type of open, charged, and/or used battery including but not limited to LiPo, Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH), Nickel-Cadmium (NiCd), other Nickel-based batteries, and/or Alkaline-based batteries
- Apparel which has been worn
- Gift Cards
|Flammable or combustible materials or products|
Items to the right are excluded from return regardless of whether the item is open or unopened:
- For unopened Lithium-Ion / Polymer (LiPo) batteries and other Lithium-based batteries, infrom us before.
- Sealed Lead Acid batteries.
- Fuel, aerosols, or compressed gas canisters, such as but not limited to:
- Nitro engines (if fuel has entered the engine), and Nitro fuel.
- Rockets, kits containing rockets with or without igniters, igniters, hobby fuel.
- Paints, thinners, certain glues, or types of cement/pastes.