30°N 1/5 Scale RC 2.4G 4WD High Speed Gasoline Short Course Truck
High speed: The maximum speed can reach 80km/h.
Streamlined tail design: Based on the principle of wind motion, so that the vehicle gets more grip when turning at high speed.
Excellent performance: 4WD and upgraded high-performance track-specific tires provide the basis for speed overtaking and terrain crossing.
Excellent stability: Front and rear hydraulic adjustable shock absorption system can effectively reduce bumps and increase stability
2.4Ghz remote control: Super long remote control distance, let you gallop to your heart’s content
Front bumper anti-collision design: With anti-collision function
Double disc brake mode: shorten the braking distance and provide safety protection
Anti-tipping: front and rear anti-tip bars effectively prevent the vehicle from tipping
- Frame: 7075T6 high-strength aviation aluminum alloy front and rear one-time shock-absorbing support frame.
- Base Plate: 7075T6 high-strength aviation aluminum alloy CNC one-time forming large base plate.
- Brake Pads: 7075T6 high strength aluminum alloy brake pads.
- Easy to disassemble super tough nylon anti-roll bar. High-performance all-terrain tires. Thickened tire frame. Enclosed tire nuts. 50KG high pressure steering
(62KG power under throttle, steering, 2S lithium battery)
- Engine: Upgraded single-cylinder two stroke engine (using 25:1 gasoline mixture as fuel)
.Scale: 1/5 scale RC
.Material: Plastic + Aluminum Alloy
.Wheel Base: 610 mm
.Wheel Track: 440mm (Front) / 450mm(Rear)
.Remote Controller: BER-V3
.Carburetor: Walbro WT-997
.Spark Plug: Torch CMR-7H
.Fuel Tank: 800cc
.Drive Mode: 4WD
.Gear Ratio: 19：58
.Damping System: Front and Rear Hydraulic Adjustable Shock Absorption
.Double Disc Brake Braking Mode: 4mm
.Forward and Rear Tilting Bars: 5mm
.Product Size: 97 x 52.5 x 34cm
.Product Weight: 17300g
In The Box
RC Short Course Truck(1)
There are no reviews yet.